1. These terms and conditions will apply to the purchase of the goods by you, the customer.
2. These are the terms on which we sell all goods to you. By ordering any of the goods, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. You can only purchase the goods from the website if you are eligible to enter into a contract or are at least 18 years old.
3. Consumer means an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside his or her trade, business, craft or profession.
4. This contract means a legally binding agreement between you and ourselves for the supply of the goods.
5. Delivery location means the suppliers premises or other location where the goods are to be supplied as set out in the order.
6. Durable medium means paper or email, or any other medium that allows information to be addressed personally to the recipient, enables the recipient to store the information in a way accessible for future reference for a period that is long enough for the purposes of the information, and allows the unchanged reproduction of the information stored.
7. Goods means the goods advertised on the website that we supply to you of the number and description as set out in the order.
8. Order means the customer’s order for the goods from the supplier as submitted following the step by step process set out on the website.
10. Website means our website www.thelingerieboutiquereigate.co.uk on which the goods are advertised.
11. The description of the goods is as set out in the website, catalogues, brochures or other form of advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in the size and colour of the goods supplied.
12. All goods which appear on the website are subject to availability.
13. We can make changes to the goods which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement. We will notify you of these changes.
15. We may contact you by using email or other electronic communication methods, you expressly agree to this.
Basis of sale
16. The description of the goods in our website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the goods when an order has been submitted on the website, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
17. The order process is set out on the website, each step allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting the order. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly.
18. A contract will be formed for the sale of goods ordered only when you receive an email from us confirming the order (order confirmation) you must ensure that the order confirmation is complete and accurate and must inform us immediately of any errors. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the order placed by you. By placing an order you agree to us giving you confirmation of the contract by means of an email with all the information on it, you will receive the order confirmation within a reasonable time after making the order, but in any event no later than the delivery of any goods supplied under the contract.
19. No variation of the contract, whether about description of the goods, fees or otherwise can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the customer and the supplier in writing.
20. We intend that these terms and conditions apply only to a contract entered into by you as a consumer. If this is not the case, you must tell us, so that we can provide you with a different contract with terms which are more appropriate for you and which might, in some respects, be better for you, e.g. by giving you rights as a business.
Price and payment
21. The price of the goods and any additional delivery or other charges is set out on the website at the date of the order or such other price as we may agree in writing.
22. Prices and charges include VAT at the rate applicable at the time of the order.
23. You must pay by submitting your credit or debit card details with your order and we can take payment immediately or otherwise before delivery of the goods
24. We will deliver the goods, to the delivery location by the time or within the agreed period or, failing any agreement without undue delay and in any event not more than 30 days after the day on which the contract is entered into.
25. In any case, regardless of events beyond our control, if we do not deliver the goods on time, you can in addition to any other remedies treat the contract at an end.
26. If you treat the contract at an end, we will promptly return all payments made under the contract.
27. If you were entitled to treat the contract at an end, but do not so, you are not prevented from cancelling the delivery and if you do this we will without delay return all payments made under the contract for any such cancelled or rejected goods. If the goods have been delivered, you must return them to us.
28. We do not generally deliver to addresses outside England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, The Isle of Man and channels islands. If however we accept an order for delivery outside that area, you may need to pay import duties or other taxes, as we will not pay them.
29. You agree we may deliver the goods in instalments if we suffer a shortage of stock or other genuine and fair reason, subject to the above provisions and provided you are not liable for extra charges.
30. If you or your nominee fail through no fault of ours to take delivery of the goods at the delivery location we may charge the reasonable costs of redelivering them.
31. The goods will become your responsibility from the completion of delivery or customer collection. You must, if reasonably practicable examine the goods before accepting them.
Risk and title
32. Risk of damage to or loss of any goods will pass to you when the goods are delivered to you.
33. You do not own the goods until we have received payment in full. If full payment is overdue or a step occurs towards your bankruptcy we can choose by notice to cancel any delivery and end any right to use the goods still owned by you, in which case you must return them or allow us to collect them.
34. If you have received the goods in connection with the contract, you must return these goods to us within 14 days of taking delivery.
35. Goods must be undamaged, all labels and hygiene stickers attached, unworn and in the condition of which they were sold.
36. For health and hygiene reasons, we are within our rights to refuse any returns or refunds if we feel for any reason the garment(s) have been worn.